It's Friday!! Last time I am excited about Friday coming but not for these past 4 weeks of Friday... It's horrible... ever since I started the Report Writing Module, its like shit man!! Everything learnt are taught already and yet I have to take this shit things into my brain... the things learnt have problem but the biggest problem is the teacher teaching this module.... she got this bad habit of beating around the bush she never settle on what she says... I hate this type of people okay.... One more lesson to go and i will be free from this shit module.... hope i survive the presentation next week.... hai~
Yesterday was busy... but not too busy for me... everything seems okay... had time playing with Eric and that was fun... saw Jonathan also but really he is still the same... Eric seems troubled... he had like 3 phone calls from someone and he had to take urgent leave todae and asked me to stand-in for his shift tonite... I agreed of course.. I hardly reject him unless i really cannot make it, after I agreed then i remember that I am working with Boon Teck on Saturday morning... O~O Haiz~ but what can I do?? Doubt no one will stand-in rite.... oh wells I got used to sleeping less... Luckily, the RW todae is ending early so i have to chop chop finish everything then go off to work.... hehehehe but i feel like playing bad girl todae... ask Boon Teck or Siva to help me do the Resident Cocktail then I report for work at 7... ummmm but like that I will earn less lor.... but I really really don wan to go Resident Cocktail lor.... Tiring.... =3=
the stupid teacher juz skipped our turn because we haven't print out our report... can't she check through the computer... waste our money to do printing.... really sick of her.... don even care what grade she give me as long as I can finish this stupid module I can relax on Fridays!!!!
*yAwN* I WANNA SLEEP!!! RAINY WEATHER ARE DAYS TO SLEEP NOT TO STUDY!!! ;p